FIND YOUR PERFECT DOMAIN NAME.
Huge Choice. New Extensions. Low Prices. Register your perfect domain name today.
FAQ - Your questions? We got answers!
What is a domain name?
A domain is a unique name that appears after the @sign in email addresses, and after www. in web addresses. It typically takes the form of your organization’s name and a standard Internet suffix, such as yourbusiness.com or stateuniversity.edu.
What is DNS and is it included?
A naming system for computers, services and other resources connected to the Internet or a private network (the office). DNS is included as part of registering a domain. We may refer to DNS if we are creating a website or configuring other Digital Z products for your business. The DNS exclusively is related to the Internet. We unfortunately do not provide private network DNS as we are a cloud solution provider only.
Is there any restrictions or additional information I need when ordering a (COM.AU) domain?
Yes. In accordance with Australian Domain Name Policy, to be eligible to register .com.au and .net.au domain names, registrants must be one of the following:
- An Australian registered company
- Trading under a registered business name in any Australian State or Territory
- An Australian partnership or sole trader
- An association incorporated in any Australian State or Territory
- An Australian commercial statutory body
- A foreign company licensed to trade in Australia
- Be an owner of an Australian Registered Trade Mark
- An applicant for an Australian Registered Trade Mark